Osprey Clubhouse open with new pool, mailboxes, and game room

Updated with video at 2:56 p.m. July 10, 2014

The Osprey Clubhouse is now open. Students can access the main lobby, pool, and game room. The main lobby has a 24-hour help desk peration.

Pita Pit will open June 23. There will also be a convenience store with things like fountain drinks and snacks.

The game room is open but not all of the games are there yet, Director of Housing and Residence Life Robert Boyle said. He said they are still waiting on a ping pong, billiards, and air hockey tables.

“We’ve got a Fast and Furious two-seater arcade game which is pretty cool,” said Boyle.

Boyle said students can access the pool by showing their Osprey1Card at the desk in the main lobby. The gates are exit only.

“It’s going to be very active and hopefully it’s just a place where students can come hang out,” said Boyle.

Boyle said the Summer Swoop Party on June 22 on the second floor of the clubhouse will have food and inflatables.

Some students are already receiving their mail at the clubhouse.

All the parking around the building is open.

Though the new Osprey Clubhouse is open, a few of its features are still in the works. Students can access the main lobby, pool, and game room. Photo by Josh Brangenberg
Though a few of its features are still in the works, the new Osprey Clubhouse is open. Students can access the main lobby, pool, and game room. Photo by Josh Brangenberg