UNF No. 1 in the nation for Physical Therapy Graduate Program

UNF's physical therapy graduate school program was ranked no. 1 out of 25 graduate program in the nation. Photo courtesy of GraduatePrograms.com
UNF’s Physical Therapy Graduate Program was ranked no. 1 out of 25 graduate programs in the nation.
Photo courtesy of GraduatePrograms.com

GraduatePrograms.com ranked UNF’s Physical Therapy Graduate Program No. 1 in the nation for Spring 2015, according to the press release.

UNF was one of only two Florida state universities listed on the graduateprograms.com ranking, with the University of Central Florida placed at No. 11.

“I am very proud of this No. 1 ranking,” Dean of the Brooks College of Health Dr. Pamela Chally said. “We are delighted and honored that students at UNF appreciate the quality of their education.”

The Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) is a professional clinical doctorate that prepares the graduate to practice physical therapy.

GraduatePrograms.com is an online graduate school resource for prospective graduate students of all ages. Program rankings encompass reviews posted by more than 70,000 students participating in over 1,600 graduate programs nationwide.

Fifteen ranking categories are assigned to each graduate program at each graduate school. Rankings cover a variety of student topics, including academic competitiveness, career support, financial aid and quality of network.

UNF has received several other awards this year, including Best Online Nursing School and Best Online College by Affordable Colleges Foundation, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Best Value Public College and Best Regional University by U.S. News & World Report.

For more information or news tips, contact [email protected]; if you see an error in this story or have any compliments or concerns, contact [email protected].