Affidavit: UNF Sergeant arrested for touching himself in front of open hotel curtains

Back to Article
Back to Article

Photo by Camille Shaw

Photo by Camille Shaw

Photo by Camille Shaw

Photo by Camille Shaw

Hannah Lee, Editor-in-Chief

A sergeant at UNF was arrested after he allegedly exposed himself to five people at an Extended Stay by near JTB and the 95 on April 9, according to an affidavit.

A witness told police that Mark Milton allegedly did not close his blinds to his room at the Extended Stay while walking around the room naked, according to the report.

The victims told police that Milton allegedly stood by his hotel window, made eye contact with victims and would continue to masturbate. The affidavit states two of the victims told police that Milton looked at them while touching himself. One victim told police that when Milton saw her notice him, he moved behind the curtains, according to the affidavit. Two others reported seeing him lying naked on his bed with the curtains open, according to the report. Only on one of those occasions did he reportedly comply with a request to close his curtains but shortly reopened them, according to the affidavit.

Milton denied all allegations, according to the arrest affidavit. Milton was arrested and then released on bond from jail on April 10 with the release conditions that he would have no contact with the victim or witnesses.

The affidavit can be seen here.

University officials have told Spinnaker that Milton has been placed on administrative leave.

Hannah Lee, Editor in Chief

Hannah Lee is a senior studying journalism and psychology. Besides staying busy at Spinnaker, she enjoys her time with her family and watching true crime...