Horoscopes Jan. 6

Aries: March 21 – April 20

The new year brings you an aptitude for detail in 2010, Aries. Sharpen those pencils, actually use and refer to your planner and pick out your outfits the night before. Profs and peers alike’ll notice your new-found meticulous nature.

Taurus April 21 – May 21

Yes, it’s freezing. But your mind and heart remain warm with thoughts of acquiring wisdom. The add/drop period hasn’t passed, yet. Go ahead and sign up for that philosophy class. Taurus, it’s all about increased understanding in 2010.

Gemini May 22 – June 21

Campus is the equivalent of taking a really cold shower at the moment, Gem. All you want is your hot-chocolate-crackling-fire-anti-syllabus lifestyle back. Petition for UNF to feature a giant on campus fireplace to stir your soul again.

Cancer June 22 – July 22

Passion and love will mix on Friday, Can-can. But getting through the week isn’t your only task that will lead you to Frenzy Friday. Pay much attention to your interactions with others, and you will get there.

Leo July 23 -August 21

Lionface, you have never been a part of any theft-like situation, but this week that will all change unless you keep a keen eye on your possessions. You’re usually a trusting cat, but toughen yourself. … Your new gadget depends on it.

Virgo August 22 – September 23

You’re bound to have some real insights before the week’s end, Virgy. Your powers of perception are razor-sharp this moon cycle. Sharing your insights into the beyond is attractive to others. So go ahead and shine.

Libra September 24 – October 23

You’re more likely to keep to yourself this week, Lib. All of the buzzing people on campus encourage you to stick to your playlist, your hot tea and the gleaming concrete. Don’t sweat it, your social skills will emerge eventually.

Scorpio October 24 – November 22

You Scorpions are the kings and queens of communication right now, which is strange because that strength of yours usually comes in short spurts. It’s bound to last a while, so jump on it, because it won’t be this easy forever.

Sagittarius November 23 – December 22

The stars are just begging you to throw a killer back-to-school party at your place for all of those who have become disconnected over break, Sag. You’ll be the hero, and your shindig shall inspire all other get-togethers to come.

Capricorn December 23 – January 20

Cap, you find yourself a tad bit restless today. Break has softened you from focusing. But at the same time you feel hungry for knowledge. Find a way to balance the two feelings and prosper.

Aquarius January 21 – February 19

Your whole schedule revolved around food while on break, Aq. With no parents to prepare your faves, it’s time, along with all of your textbooks, you slip in a cookbook or two. Go wild, and don’t go hungry.

Pisces February 20- March 20

You’re still in play mode, fishy one. The good news is that the first week is notoriously undemanding. Make joyous plans for when you get out of class to get it out of your system before next week’s hell sets in.