Sep 29. – Oct 6.

Sept. 29 – Harassment (not specified) – A student made a complaint with UPD about her roommate sending her several threatening text messages and potentially starting a fight about something she said to her. UPD advised her to contact them if anything else should arise.

Sept. 30 – Sick person (Building 12) – UPD responded to a student who stated she was dizzy and about to faint. She was transported to the Mayo Clinic.

Sept. 30 – Suspicious behavior (Lot 12) – UPD was dispatched to investigate a student walking down UNF Drive. She stated she was going through personal issues and had not eaten in two days. After assessing her, she was transported to Baptist Memorial Hospital.

Oct. 1 – Petty theft (Building 44) – A student was caught with an illegal copy of a parking decal that she obtained. She was issued a notice to appear to Student Conduct.

Oct. 1 – Alcohol investigation (Lot 11) – An FCCJ student was discovered drinking in the parking lot. A search of his vehicle produced a cooler containing four beers and an intellikey he said he found. He was issued a notice to appear and a trespass warning.

Oct. 1 – Theft (Lot 18) – Stolen parking decal.

Oct. 4 – Suspicious behavior (Lot 10) – UPD observed six subjects prowling outside of the Osprey Hall dorms and entering an unlocked car. Two were UNF students and referred to Student Conduct, while the other four were friends of theirs and issued trespass warnings.

Oct. 4 – Intoxicated student (Lot 10) – UPD observed a student who appeared to be drunk and issued him a breathalyzer. He blew a .141 and was transported to Ten Broek Hospital. His license was suspended and he was referred to Student Conduct.

Oct. 5 – Alcohol investigation (Building U) – A former UNF student was found with four containers of alcohol by Osprey Cove. He was previously issued a loitering citation, and he was issued a notice to appear to Student Conduct for this incident.

Oct. 6 – Sick person (Building Q) – A student who had severe chest pain was transported to Shands Hospital. It was found she previously had heart surgery and was scheduled for surgery Oct. 8.

Compiled by Sarah Gojekian.