Get fit, have fun, get educated with Fresh Week

Courtney Green, News Editor

Get your fit on starting next week with UNF’s Department of Recreation & Wellness as they kickoff Fresh Week. For the entire week of September 23 – 27, expect to see a modified list of special group fitness classes. 

You also have the chance of winning a campus photo sweepstakes if you share a photo of yourself participating in healthy activities on Instagram and Twitter using the #HealthyCampus. Participants have a chance to win a $100 Target gift card.

Fresh Week 2019 flyer, front.

In addition to the special group fitness classes and the raffle to win the gift card, there are a whole host of events this coming week to look out for.

On Monday, keep an eye out for the Mind, Body, and Spirit Fair taking place on The Green from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

On Tuesday, a campus favorite returns: Refresh at Starbucks. Check this out from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.

Wednesday brings us the very interesting Honey Bees and Beekeeping workshop at the Ogier Gardens. Check this out around 4 p.m.

Rock the RecWell “90s” House Party on Thursday from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at the Student Wellness Complex.

And finally, Friday brings us Camping on Campus from 6 p.m. to 8 a.m. the following day at Eco-Adventure.

Fresh Week 2019 flyer, back.

For more information on other events, check out the UNF Healthy Osprey’s Facebook.