Waves Oct. 19

Oct. 23
Brooklyn’s TV on the Radio makes a stop in Jacksonville to shake up the Florida Theatre. The rock band will have you a-howlin’ with it to classics, such as “Wolf Like Me.” And if you haven’t bought tickets to the show, check out the ad on this page to get them for free. The show starts at 8 p.m.

Oct. 19
The tear-conjuring finale of the Harry Potter octology comes to UNF before it hits stores on DVD. Osprey Productions is hosting a pre-release screening of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II” in the Student Union Auditorium. It’s offering three different showings — at 4:15 p.m., 7 p.m. and 9:45 p.m. Popcorn, drinks and candy will be up for grabs to make the transition into the post-Potter world a tad easier.

The Swell:
Oct. 21
The Rich Weirdos are heading back to UNF for a night of rock, horror and fish-net stockings. If you don’t know who the Rich Weirdos are, you may be a virgin to the “Rocky Horror Picture Show.” The troupe will host a screening of the movie at the Lazarra Performance Hall at 9:30 p.m. Prepare to see Tim Curry in a whole new tight. Yup, tight.