Presidential Candidate Student Forum gives students a chance to weigh in on UNF’s next president

Alexandra Torres-Perez, Managing Editor

and

The final four presidential candidates have passed their initial interviews with the presidential search committee with flying colors, but how well will they do when students ask them questions?

Students will have the opportunity to speak with all the presidential candidates through student forums from Feb. 12 to 15 starting at 4:15 p.m. in the Student Union Auditorium.  There will also be a public forum afterwards in the Student Union Ballrooms C and D starting at 5:30 p.m.

Students will first be able to speak with Kevin Carman on Monday Feb. 12. The next day, students can speak with John Floros. There will be no forum on Wednesday. Rhonda Phillips will answer student questions on Thursday, and the last forum will be with David Szymanski on Friday.

Student Body President Thomas Beaucham will moderate both forums and encourages students to come prepared with questions to ask for the candidates.

If you can’t make it in person, Spinnaker will live stream the forums on YouTube.