What’s open at UNF during intersession?

Hannah Lee, Editor in Chief

The Student Union. Courtesy of UNF.

If you are stuck on campus before summer classes start, here is some information that you might need.

Bookstore

Need to return that rental book or are looking to get ahead of your classes? From Monday, April 30 through Friday, May 4, the bookstore will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. It will reopen for Summer A on Monday, May 7 from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.

Library

The Thomas G. Carpenter Library will be open Monday, April 30 through Friday, May 4, and will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The library will be closed for the weekend and will reopen Monday, May 7 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Dining

Like Einstein Bros. Bagels? Well if you are on campus, it’s one of the only places open during intercession. Einstein Bros. Bagels in the Student Union is open from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday, April 30 through Friday, May 4. The Einstein Bros. Bagels kiosk in Hicks Hall will also be open from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday, April 30 through Thursday, May 3, and 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday, May 4.

Outtakes in Alumni Square will be open 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday, April 30 through Friday, May 4. For more information about dining hours click here.

Osprey Shuttles

All shuttles are shut down during intercession and will resume Wednesday, May 9 when classes start. The Town Center Shuttle will not be available during Summer A and will resume on Monday, June 18 for Summer B.

Student Wellness Complex

Want to get into a fitness routine before classes start? The Student Wellness Complex will be open throughout intercession. From Monday, April 30 through Friday, May 4, the complex will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. On Saturday, May 5 and Sunday, May 6, the complex will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. On Monday, May 7, and Tuesday, May 8, the complex will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.

For more information on intercession hours, click here.