Sep. 14 – Sep. 21

Sept. 14 – Criminal mischief (Lot 12) – UPD was dispatched to Lot 12 after profanity was written on the side of a student’s car door in permanent marker. UPD has no suspects.

Sept. 14 – Burglary (Lot 10) – A parking decal was stolen by forced entry. UPD has no suspects. Prints came back negative that were taken from the vehicle.

Sept. 15 – Burglary (Lot 10) – A parking decal was stolen by forced entry. The evidence was contaminated, so UPD has no suspects.

Sept. 16 – Criminal mischief (Lot 11) – A complainant called UPD regarding writing on his car window.

When UPD arrived, it observed several cars in the parking lot with obscene phrases on them. No damage was left and UPD has no suspects.

Sept. 18 – Alcohol investigation (Building E) – A student in the Village was referred to Student Conduct after opening his room door to an RA with a beer in his hand.

When UPD arrived, beer was also found in the refrigerator.

Sept. 18 – Drug possession (Lot 10) – UPD approached two students in a truck after noticing a strong odor of alcohol coming from the trunk.

After searching the vehicle, one can of beer, a glass pipe and a small amount of marijuana was found. One student was issued a notice to appear, and both were referred to Student Conduct.

Sept. 18 – Theft (Lot 11) – Two students illegally copied a friend’s parking decal. The two were both issued notices to appear and all three were referred to Student Conduct.

Sept. 18 – Alcohol Investigation (Building E) – During a room health check in the Village, two RAs found an open bottle of rum and an open bottle of wine, both three-fourths full.

When an occupant of the room arrived, she denied ownership of the alcohol and was referred to Student Conduct.

Sept. 21 – Alcohol Investigation (Building V) – UPD was dispatched to an area between the Cove and the housing office regarding two suspects carrying a 12-pack of beer.

The UNF student was referred to Student Conduct.

Compiled by Sarah Gojekian.