Pi Day Deals: Where to grab a pizza for under $4

Braxton Afshari

Pixabay

$3.14 won’t get you a fancy cup of coffee at your local Starbucks, but it will get you a pie at one of your favorite pizza joints.  At least it will today — on National Pi Day.

Yes, March 14th, the world stops to take note of that mathematical π that we all first encountered in middle school.   

To refresh your memory, Pi tells us the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter, which is roughly 3.14159.  But, enough of the math. More importantly, for us college students, today Pi gets you a discount on pizza pies.

Here are a few places near UNF where you can grab a pie for just $3.14:

Blaze Pizza

Blaze Pizza at the St. Johns Town Center has pizza all day long for $3.14.  You have to go to the restaurant to get the deal and no online orders qualify.   

Your Pie

Your PIE is also offering the $3.14 deal. There are two locations near UNF campus — Beach Boulevard near Hodges and off of Gate Parkway near Tinseltown.

BJ’s Brewhouse and Restaurant

Mini one-topping pizzas are $3.14 at BJ’s Brewhouse and Restaurant in the St. Johns Town Center. Only dine-in purchases qualify.

Papa Murphy’s 

Papa Murphy’s is offering large one topping thin crust pizza for $3.14. This offer is only valid for online orders. You can order online here.

Sadly, Papa John’s on campus said they’re not offering any specials. Luckily there are many other places to get your pizza fix near campus today.