Google among 90+ employers to participate in UNF Career Fair

The Osprey Career Fair will be held March 27 in the University Center. Photo by Christian Ayers
The Osprey Career Fair will be held March 27 in the University Center.
Photo by Christian Ayers

UNF’s Career Services invites all students to attend its Osprey Career Fair on March 27 at the Herbert University Center. Ninety-six employers are scheduled to attend, including the U.S. Department of State and railroad giant CSX.

Several banks and insurance companies, retail stores and even Krispy Kreme Doughnuts will join the array of companies offering students opportunities and industry insight at the fair.

The complete list of participating employers can be found at UNF’s Career Services website.

The career fair will run from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Career Services suggests proper attire for attending the event and offers tips to help students take full advantage of the fair. Also, a special shuttle will run between the Carpenter Library and the Herbert University Center from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

For those who cannot attend the Osprey Career Fair, Career Services will hold the Health Career Fair on April 16 and Education Career Fair on April 27 for students in their respective fields.

For more information or news tips, or if you see an error in this story, contact [email protected].