Sorority shoots paintballs for abuse prevention


UNF’s Kappa Delta sorority hosted Shamrock Manhunt, a paintball tournament, Feb. 28 at Goatfarm of Jacksonville to raise money for the prevention of child abuse. Players were charged a $30 registration fee, which included equipment, paint and lunch. Of the money raised, 80 percent will benefit local charity Daniel Kids. The remaining 20 percent of funds will benefit the sorority’s national philanthropy, Prevent Child Abuse America.