Spring graduation survival guide

For many students this will be the last week they will spend at UNF. But aside from study for finals, graduation week can be hectic. The Spinnaker decided to compile a list to ease some of the pressure.

• Commencement is scheduled April 24 in the UNF Arena.

• New times for Commencement announced:

11 am – College of Computing, Engineering & Construction and College of Arts & Sciences
3 pm – College of Education & Human Services, Brooks College of Health and Coggin College of Business

•  Each student gets six tickets. Tickets are available through the UNF Ticket Box Office, located in the Fine Arts Center, room 1400. They can be picked up until April 17 with a photo ID.
Extra ticket allotment will be determined April 17.

Cap and Gown
Students can place walk-in orders with the bookstore until the day before commencement, though exact sizes might not be guaranteed with later orders. Those who have not picked up their regalia by the date of commencement can get it at the Arena before the ceremony
begins.

Diploma
Diplomas wills be ready for pickup in the One Stop Student Services Center May 29 at UNF Hall, Building 53, suite 1700. (Please bring picture ID).

Diplomas will be mailed to graduates who live outside the Jacksonville, Orange Park and Ponte Vedra areas.  Diplomas are mailed to the address on file with One Stop Student Services.

If you anticipate an address change, please notify One Stop as soon as possible.