UNF ranks No. 2 in Best Online Nutrition Programs in the US

brownhallsculpture
Photo by UNF Spinnaker

Affordable Colleges Online just released their rankings for the top Nutrition programs in the country for 2016 and UNF came in at number two.

According to a press release from the UNF Media Relations department, Dr. Len Roberson, UNF Associate Vice President for Academic Technology and Innovation, stated:

“At UNF, online courses and degree programs are developed and delivered to provide greater access to our academic offerings and to meet the increasing needs of our students.” He also added, “Ensuring our online courses and programs are of the same high quality as our traditional offerings is critical.”

UNF, a member of the Florida Virtual Campus and the Southern Regional Board Electronic Campus, offers nine degree and certificate programs through online and hybrid classes.

“We wanted to highlight universities that are ensuring academic excellence for their nutrition programs,” said Dan Schuessler, Founder and CEO of AC Online, in the press release. “These institutions are preparing students to be successful in a health field that is experiencing rapid growth.”

For more information or news tips, or if you see an error in this story or have any compliments or concerns, contact [email protected]