Birds of Play Episode 13: God Bless The U.S.A

This week on Birds of Play, our cast and crew filmed a special Veteran’s Day episode just for you. Discussions included:

BlizzCon 2016 brought some new reveals and updates to some of our favorite gaming franchises. Do people still play World of Warcraft? What do the updates to Hearthstone and Diablo 3 mean to their player base? How does the introduction of Sombra effect the Overwatch meta?

If none of that made sense to you, we also talked about Star Wars: Rogue One, and our hopes for the new film.

To wrap it up, a quick chat on our favorite patriotic or military games. We hope you sharpshooters enjoy!

* * *

UNF’s Gaming and Tech talk show, Birds of Play, discusses the latest, greatest, and sometimes bizarre happenings in the video game and tech realm. Each week our hosts dive into a variety of topics sure to bring out the nerd in everyone! Birds of Play airs every Friday at 7 p.m on campus channel 170 and at youtube.com/spinnakertelevision.

Also, follow our hosts on Twitter for some of the latest news and opinions on all things nerdy:

John C. Tyler McCrone: @Mr.McFries

Logan Ansteatt: @LoganAnsteatt

Pierce Turner: @colbyturner69

Jariss George: @AtlasEternalgg