News in Brief – Dec. 3

Group gives out free ice cream to help students study
The Intercultural Center for PEACE will be serving “Scrumptious Study Sundaes” to help students prepare for examweek. ‘The sundaes will be served Dec. 1-3 from noon to 1 p.m. in the Honors Hall, Building 10, room 1200.

Osprey card expands to off-campus locations
The Osprey 1Card program is expanding off-campus options for the spring semester with the addition of five new locations that are accepting Ozzie Bucks.

New off-campus businesses for spring semester include Five Guys Burgers and Fries, Fuji Fusion Cuisine, Mangrove Island Grille and Sushi House.

These businesses join the current list of participating restaurants and retailers who welcome Ozzie Bucks as a form of payment including Applebee’s, Beef O’ Brady’s, CVS Pharmacy, Smoothie King and Wok House.

Arts and crafts with Vegans
All UNF students are welcome to join the UNF Vegetarians Educating for the Good of Animals, Nature & Society (VEGANS) for a project/crafts and educational meeting at 8:30 p.m. Dec. 4 in the Club Alliance Office.

Coffee with the Presidents
Students eagerly waited in line 9 a.m. Dec. 2 for Student Government’s Coffee with the Presidents. Starbucks was served on the house, and students got to talk with UNF President John Delaney and Student Body President John Barnes.

Turnout was great and they expect to do Coffee with the Presidents again, Barnes said.

Compiled by Jonathan Morales.