News in Brief – Jan. 14

Employees at career expo
UNF Career Services has scheduled a Winter Career Expo from 1 to 5 p.m. Jan. 22 at the University Center.

Networking opportunities will be made available with approximately 70 employers from a range of industries recruiting for internships, cooperative education, part-time jobs and full-time employment. The expo is free for students and $10 for non-students. Business attire is required.

For more information, contact UNF Career Services at 620-2955.

Learn about studying abroad
The International Center is hosting a Study Abroad Fair from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Jan. 27 in Building 14, rooms 1603-1606.

The fair will allow students to visit with more than 25 study abroad providers and learn about study opportunities.

For more information, contact Meghan Hotchkiss at 620-2657.

C-SPAN Bus visits campus
The Public Relations office has planned for the C-SPAN bus to be at the Arena from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Jan. 30.

The bus will be on campus to discuss the media, C-SPAN, TV production and public affairs with students, faculty and the public. The bus will be open for free tours as well as on-site interviews with students.

For more information, contact Joanna Norris at 620-2102.

Compiled by Shaena Silvestri.