Comedian Colin Quinn on the Super Bowl, the divorce of America, and his new tour

James Donlon, Radio Manager

*UPDATE* 2/14/2018

Colin Quinn suffered a heart attack yesterday and received treatment. As a result, he is postponing his Jacksonville show until an undetermined date. He is recovering well and released a statement:

“I’ve had a health scare in the form of a heart attack. My heart goes out to all the people who bought tickets to my show. Literally. My heart went out. I know you people are still mad that I postponed the show even though I had a heart attack. I felt the same way when I bought Lou Reed tickets last year. I will reschedule once you tell me which weekends are best for you.”

Colin Quinn phoned in for an interview with Spinnaker Radio about his new tour One in Every Crowd. Quinn talked Super Bowl halftime shows, the breakup of America and gave some details on what his new show is about.

In his tour, Quinn explores the existence of toxic and unsavory individuals in our society and the issues facing modern day America.

Quinn is known most notably from his time as the host of Weekend Update on SNL. He appeared in Amy Schumer’s Trainwreck and also hosted Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn.

His new tour, One In Every Crowd, will be at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall on Sunday Feb. 18.