What’s open during Spring Break

Logan Ansteatt

If you’re stuck at UNF over spring break, I feel bad for you, son: you’ve got 99 problems and campus closures is definitely one. Here’s what’s open and what’s shuttered during the gnarliest week of the semester.

UNF Dining

We all have to eat, you’ll just be unable to do so at many campus locations over spring break. The Osprey Cafe closes Saturday and doesn’t reopen until Sunday, March 25. The same can be said for Pita Pit. Ozzie’s will be open throughout Spring Break with limited hours while Papa John’s, Chop’d & Wrap’d and Chick n Grill will be closed until Monday, March 26.

Spring Break Hours from March 16 to March 21.
Spring Break Hours from March 22 to March 25.

The Library

Tommy G. knows a day at the beach with a book is a more ideal way to spend spring break than curled up in front of a computer with sweatpants on, worrying about whether you’re going to pass statistics on your third attempt. The library will be open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. March 19 through the 21.

Gameroom/Student Union

If you’re looking to get your game on over spring break, you’ll have to go somewhere besides the UNF Gameroom while it’s closed March 17 through the 25. The Student Union itself will be open Monday through Wednesday next week before closing for the remainder of the spring break.

Wellness Complex

For those who procrastinated on that spring break bod, you’ll have from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday, March 19 to Wednesday, March 21, to perfect it before the gym closes for the remainder of the break. The news is more bleak for fans of the rock wall as it will be unavailable from March 19 to the 25.