J.J. Daniel Hall is accessible to the Osprey community

Erik Feliciano, Staff reporter

Safety and security are very serious and important things that UNF continues to improve on, with contactless meetings via zoom as well as additional security.

In a previous Spinnaker article about ongoing security and safety protocols, there were comments on how the President’s floor was only accessible to a limited number of people, being only the staff that worked on that floor.

Spinnaker has received confirmation that this is untrue and anyone is allowed on that floor with a couple of conditions.

“All members of the Osprey community, including students, faculty and staff, are able to visit J.J. Daniel Hall, Building 1, and the President’s Office on the second floor,” said the University.

In addition, students who make an appointment must bring their ID’s as well as be escorted to the proper floor and room that correlates to their appointment.

“As part of regular security procedures, those who have meetings or need to access the 2nd floor in Building 1 may enter through the front doors and show their Osprey 1Card or other valid photo ID to the security guard and the visitor will be escorted to the appropriate office.”

If students would like to make an appointment with President Szymanki, and/or attend one of his upcoming zoom sessions they can email Melonie Handerson at [email protected].

___

• The cast of Hamlet receives applause from the audience after their performance at MOCA Jacksonville.

A closer look at UNF Shakespeare’s Hamlet

• Meet the Candidates. Graphic by Carter Mudgett.

Meet the candidates: Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer interviews to begin

• Lufrano Gallery installation created by Camryn Media. Photo by Carter Mudgett.

The Lufrano Intercultural Gallery’s new exhibit opens for students and faculty to view

• Courtesy of ABC

The Bachelor: Episodes 1 and 2 Recap

• Victoria Shore, Headshot courtesy of Student Government

Advisor Shore retires after 11 years at UNF

• Courtesy of Marvel Studios.

‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ spoiler free review

• What is staying open at UNF over winter break?

What is staying open at UNF over winter break?

• Graphic by Majdouline Bakor.

Twitch Streaming: Handling hate raids and DDoS attacks

• Photo courtesy of Amazon.

“A Man Named Scott” movie review

• Courtesy of Marvel Studios.

‘Hawkeye’ episode 3, a spoiler review

Spinnaker intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, slurs, defamation, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. Comments will be removed if they do not adhere to these standards. Spinnaker does not allow anonymous comments, and Spinnaker requires a valid email address. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.