UNF rated an “Overall Best College” in Florida by College Factual

UNF's profile on College Factual's website.  Photo courtesy College Factual.
UNF’s profile on College Factual’s website.
Photo courtesy College Factual.

UNF has been ranked among the best colleges statewide by College Factual, an online resource used to guide students through the college selection process.

According to a press release, UNF was ranked seventh as one of 2016’s 2016 “Best Colleges for the Money” and 20th as one of 2016’s “Overall Best Colleges” in Florida.

“We take great pride in being nationally recognized as one of the best universities in Florida and for being recognized as delivering an exceptional education at an exceptional value,” said UNF President John Delaney.

College Factual ranked 1,394 colleges and used outcome-based factors, like retention and graduation rates, to determine the ranking. Quality, average cost of each college and average student loan default rates were also considered.

“We publish a variety of college rankings to get students and parents focused on key factors they need to consider when choosing a school,” said College Factual CEO Bill Phelan.

In addition to this award, UNF was recently named one of the best colleges of 2016 by Princeton Review. In March, the Affordable Colleges Foundation ranked UNF’s online nursing program third in the country.

For more information or news tips, or if you see an error in this story or have any compliments or concerns, contact [email protected]