Swoop up the bucks: Federal Work Study offers new jobs for UNF students

Alex Bowman, Police Reporter

If you qualify for the Federal Work Study program and are looking for a new job, there have been some new openings here at UNF within the last week you might be interested in.

The first one is a FWS Event Services Assistant. As an event services assistant, you would be responsible for the operation, maintenance, and support of all events out in the multiple locations of the Student Union. This position is 20 hours per week and pays $8.46/hour. If you are interested, click here for more information and to apply.

The second new posting is a FWS Graphic Design Student. As a graphic design student, you would work with the other members of UNF’s Center for Instruction and Research Technology (CIRT) on graphic design projects, which may include, print & online materials like brochures, posters, web banners, and photo retouching, as well as research, updating files, and performing other duties to be assigned. The position is up to 20 hours a week and pays $8.46/hour. If you’re interested in this position, click here for more details and to apply.

Lastly, there is a position open for an FWS Office Assistant position in the Career Management Center. As an office assistant, you would be the primary point of contact for all incoming inquiries to the CMC, including phone and walk-in traffic. The Office Assistant supports all CMC staff, but primarily works directly with and in support of the Employer Relations Coordinator and the Assistant Director. This position is 20 hours a week but is flexible to meet the needs of your school schedule and it pays $9-10/hour. If you are interested in this opening, click here to read more details and to apply.

If none of these job openings interest you, there are more FWS opportunities here. The positions listed above are just the recent openings, and there are many more job openings that need to be filled.

__