Graduation commencement to be held virtually for fall semester

Darvin Nelson, News Editor

Upcoming graduates may be excited to hear that UNF is expected to hold the Fall 2020 commencement celebration virtually on Friday, Dec. 11, according to an Osprey email. 

Part of the commencement will include a website that will be launched on that same day. The website will honor fall graduates with special videos, messages from President Syzmanski, academic and student leadership, alumni, musical highlights, department recognitions, graduate listings and much more. 

UNF’s social media platforms will also be active throughout the day and week, recognizing the fall graduates. 

“More detailed graduation information will be provided directly to graduates, including instructions on ordering regalia for those interested,” the university email stated.

UNF’s plans line up with the State University System’s recent announcement that directs Florida universities to develop alternate plans for fall graduation.

You can visit unf.edu and UNF’s official Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts on Dec. 11 to honor the graduates. 

Let’s celebrate all the hard work our fellow Ospreys have done to reach this great achievement.

__

• Student union banner

Kick off 2023 with UNF’s event-packed week

• Oktoberfest information

Ozzie Oktoberfest: The 5 W’s to know

• The SLS in Cape Canaveral

NASA to launch Artemis 1 in preparation for return to the moon

• Chally shaking hands with a student

UNF to host part-time job fair this Tuesday

• First, only opportunity for UNF community to meet candidates begins during finals

First, only opportunity for UNF community to meet candidates begins during finals

• UNF Sculpture Program to bring potatoes to Germany

UNF Sculpture Program to bring potatoes to Germany

• Event calendar courtesy of UNF ASIA.

UNF celebrates Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month with upcoming events

• UNF Interfaith Center hosting conference Thursday

UNF Interfaith Center hosting conference Thursday

• Image courtesy of UNF Ogier Gardens.

UNF Ogier Gardens presents: Osprey Spring Jamboree

• Audience members and performers gather on stage.

Black History Month

Wrapping up Black History Month with the Black Excellence Expo