What’s open for the Summer B term?

Image courtesy of UNF Dining Services.

Megan Blackadar, Reporter

With the start of the Summer B term and more students on campus, many amenities on campus are opening up or seeing extended hours. Here is a handy guide for what you can enjoy while on campus for Summer B.

Dining:

The Osprey Cafe is now open along with several other dining options like Chick-fil-a and Einstein’s, while others such as Starbucks are seeing expanded hours.

Osprey Fountains:

For students living on campus at the Fountains, the game room and fitness center are now open 24/7 as well as the different themed lounges on every floor. In the South tower, there is the B.L.O.C. on the second floor, the Galaxy on the third floor, and the Upper Deck on the fourth floor. In the North tower, there is the Morgue on the second floor, Joe’s Diner on the third floor, and the Spotlight on the fourth floor.

Recreation and Wellness facilities:

For those who are interested in recreation and wellness on campus, a majority of the RecWell services are now open and available for use. Osprey Cliff, group fitness classes, as well as free weights and associated equipment are now available. 

Eco-Adventure is now open featuring Gear Checkout, Environmental Education and the Osprey Challenge Course. And lastly, the Field House is now open. 

The intramural and club sports teams and the Paul Shirley Assessment Center are still unavailable for the Summer B term. 

All of these services require a current Osprey 1Card. For more information and hours, you can visit the RecWell website here.

________

• Social Media Expo JAX 2021 hosted at UNF

Social Media Expo JAX 2021 hosted at UNF

• Courtesy of Warner Bros.

‘DUNE’ review

• Halloween Events happening at UNF

Halloween Events happening at UNF

• Graphic by Spinnaker Creative Department.

Editorials

Letter from the Editor: Halloween Open House Invitation

• Photo courtesy of EA, DICE.

“Battlefield 2042” first impressions

• Graphic by Majdouline Bakor.

Parkinson’s Moving Day at UNF

• UNF Student Union

Food Truck Frenzy at the Osprey Plaza

• Courtesy of Warner Bros.

DC FanDome 2021: Recap

• Photo by Dhivakaran S via Pexels.

‘Take Back the Night’ returns in-person

• Courtesy of Universal Pictures.

‘No Time to Die’ review

Spinnaker intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, slurs, defamation, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. Comments will be removed if they do not adhere to these standards. Spinnaker does not allow anonymous comments, and Spinnaker requires a valid email address. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.