Uni News

Lianna Norman, Editor-in-Chief

Welcome to Uni News, Spinnaker’s rundown of the top stories of the week – every Friday. On this podcast, our team will give a quick recap of the news room’s favorite stories that week. All stories mentioned in the podcast will be available in the links below if you’d like to read more. You can also listen to our podcast air on 95.5 fm WSKR every every Friday at 2 p.m.

UNF students take on DC
College is the designated time for students to explore their interests, discover new career paths, and develop their professional skills. Many students come to college with grandiose ideas of changing the world— UNF is helping them do it…read more here.

Hendricksen, Escobar combine for 45 in win over High Point

The Birds of Trey made a statement in their first game back home from their Las Vegas Tournament. The Ospreys defeated legendary head coach Tubby Smith and the High Point University Panthers in their final home game of 2019, 93-70…read more here.

The Sawmill Slough Preserve

One of UNF’s most appealing attributes is its incredible selection of wildlife. This isn’t just about Howard the Duck or Mindy the Gator, I’m talking about the Sawmill Slough Preserve. For those who don’t know, the Sawmill Slough is the massive nature preserve that comprises almost the entire western portion of the main campus…read more here.

__