UNF to offer graduate business courses in downtown Jacksonville

The Barnett Building will host UNF MBA and MSM classes in Spring 2021 (Photo taken from Google Images//Courtesy of Ebyabe)

Hayley Simonson, Police Reporter

In the spring of 2021, the university’s Coggin College of Business will offer Master of Business Administration (MBA) classes and Master of Science in Management (MSM) courses at the UNF downtown location. Within the historic Barnett Building, students will receive access to exclusive classroom spaces and study areas. 

The courses are designed for  professionals of all ages and experience levels that are interested in developing professional skills by obtaining a graduate-level business degree or certificate. 

UNF’s MBA program is targeted to employees with a business undergraduate degree seeking to expand their business skills and continue advancing in their career,” the university said in a press release. “UNF’s MSM program is targeted to employees with a non-business undergraduate degree seeking foundational business knowledge to expand their business skills and continue advancing in their career.”

These courses will be offered in a flexible learning environment. There will be options for in-person, telepresence or online engagement. 

__

• Graphic by Majdouline Bakor.

Native American Heritage Day: what is it?

• Florida State head coach Leonard Hamilton celebrates with his team after winning the Duval Bracket.

Recapping the Jacksonville Classic, a college basketball tournament hosted at UNF

• Courtesy of Mayday Parade.

‘What It Means To Fall Apart’ album review

• Photo courtesy of Square Enix.

“Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy” game review

• Student Government Senators sit in the Senate Chambers during their Nov. 19 meeting to discuss, among other matters, terminating the SKYS Agency.

General

SG Senate terminates the SKYS program

• Photo by Greyson Joralemon/Unsplash.

‘Night of Lights’ returns to St. Augustine this year

• UNF releases urgent alert of arson on campus

UNF releases urgent alert of arson on campus

• Ospreys cap off season-opening road trip with blowout loss at No. 2 UCLA

Ospreys cap off season-opening road trip with blowout loss at No. 2 UCLA

• Photo by Ramiro Martinez via Unsplash

Longest partial lunar eclipse of the century to happen tonight

• Courtesy of SG.

General

UNF’s Lend-A-Wing releases adjusted hours

Spinnaker intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, slurs, defamation, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. Comments will be removed if they do not adhere to these standards. Spinnaker does not allow anonymous comments, and Spinnaker requires a valid email address. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.