UNF to offer graduate business courses in downtown Jacksonville

The Barnett Building will host UNF MBA and MSM classes in Spring 2021 (Photo taken from Google Images//Courtesy of Ebyabe)

Hayley Simonson, Police Reporter

In the spring of 2021, the university’s Coggin College of Business will offer Master of Business Administration (MBA) classes and Master of Science in Management (MSM) courses at the UNF downtown location. Within the historic Barnett Building, students will receive access to exclusive classroom spaces and study areas. 

The courses are designed for  professionals of all ages and experience levels that are interested in developing professional skills by obtaining a graduate-level business degree or certificate. 

UNF’s MBA program is targeted to employees with a business undergraduate degree seeking to expand their business skills and continue advancing in their career,” the university said in a press release. “UNF’s MSM program is targeted to employees with a non-business undergraduate degree seeking foundational business knowledge to expand their business skills and continue advancing in their career.”

These courses will be offered in a flexible learning environment. There will be options for in-person, telepresence or online engagement. 

__

• FILE - Rapper Kanye West speaks during a meeting in the Oval Office of the White House with President Donald Trump, Thursday, Oct. 11, 2018, in Washington. Kanye West was escorted out of the California headquarters of athletic shoemaker Skechers Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2022 after he showed up unannounced. Skechers says West, also known as Ye, also engaged in unauthorized filming at its corporate headquarters in Manhattan Beach and was escorted out by two executives. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci, File)

OPINION: Does canceling really work?

• (freestocks/Unsplash)

It’s officially cuffing season, celebrate the holiday season with some date ideas!

• DeSantis

The future of DeSantis’s “Stop Woke Act” in Florida after federal judge ruling

• Blessing Offor performing at the Saint Augustine Amphitheatre in Saint Augustine, Florida on November 2nd, 2022.

Through the eyes of a photographer: November

• Harry talks to the town mayor, {Courtesy of SyFy)

Review: ‘Resident Alien,’ the best science fiction comedy TV show

• Chaz Lanier drives to the rim

Men’s basketball thrashes Trinity Baptist with all-hands-on-deck performance

• Emma Broermann goes to the rim

Women’s basketball falls short, suffers tough loss to Saint Joseph’s

• Tim Weah celebrates following opening goal of USMNTs World Cup experience

Student Government hosting World Cup watch party on campus

• Syril Karn (left, Kyle Soller) and Cassian Andor (right, Diego Luna) in Andor. (Courtesy of Lucasfilm)

Review: Booting the flashy heroes, ‘Andor’ turns the spotlight on ordinary people

• Photo courtesy of University of North Florida.

UNF rolls out plans for a dedicated graduate commencement ceremony, administrator says