“Fatal Traffic Accident” occurs on UNF Campus

Nathan Turoff, Features Editor

This afternoon, Ospreys received a push alert that a traffic accident occurred on UNF property. 

Very little is known at this time, but the accident has resulted in a death, with someone who is not affiliated with UNF. 

Screenshot of the alert

The accident occurred along First Coast Tech Parkway. This is the road that goes from Alumni Hall to the Shell gas station. This is also the road that one takes to access Osprey Flats and Hicks Hall.

Screenshot of UNF digital Map, showing the road where the accident occurred, courtesy of UNF

Spinnaker will follow this story as it develops.

________

• Graphic by Spinnaker Creative Services.

Students responsible for isolation plans, not university, says UNF Task Force Coordinator

• UNF COVID cases explode to highest number ever

Health

UNF COVID cases explode to highest number ever

• Joyless in Jacksonville: Ospreys drop fifth straight in heartbreaking fashion

Joyless in Jacksonville: Ospreys drop fifth straight in heartbreaking fashion

• Graphic by Spinnaker Creative Services Team.

Join Jacksonville at this year’s Martin Luther King Jr. Day Parade

• Late miscues drown Ospreys’ chance to take down the Dolphins

Late miscues drown Ospreys’ chance to take down the Dolphins

• Poll of students on the Spinnaker Instagram page earlier this week in response to the question “Do you think UNF should go remote this semester?” 49.6 percent of respondents said ‘No,’ 28.2 percent of respondents said ‘Yes,’ and 22.3 percent of respondents said for ‘Part of the semester.’ Poll created by the Spinnaker Creative Department.

Spinnaker poll finds mixed support for tighter COVID-19 precautions at UNF

• UFF-UNF logo. Courtesy of the UFF-UNF website.

Faculty raise concerns over COVID-19 in open letter to UNF Interim President Chally

• Courtesy of Marvel Studios.

‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ spoiler free review

• Shooting struggles prove costly for Ospreys in loss to Liberty

Shooting struggles prove costly for Ospreys in loss to Liberty

• Shot of the front of the University of North Florida entrance and fountain. Courtesy of the UNF Athletics website.

UNF kickoffs their 50th anniversary celebration with an event full of games, prizes, and giveaways

Spinnaker intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, slurs, defamation, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. Comments will be removed if they do not adhere to these standards. Spinnaker does not allow anonymous comments, and Spinnaker requires a valid email address. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.