Finals week at Tommy G’s: UNF Library events for finals week

DeAndre Pearson

Finals week is around the corner. That means endless hours of studying and stress for most students. Starting from Dec. 3 through Dec. 7, the Thomas G. Carpenter Library will be hosting plenty of activities and events to help ease stress and tension during finals week. Here’s a recap of all the events going on during finals week.

Free late-night Coffee and Snacks

From Dec. 3  through Dec. 5, students will have three opportunities to load up on free snacks. On Monday, snacks will be supplied courtesy of UNF Alumni Association starting at 8 pm. On Tuesday, snacks will be provided courtesy of Student Government starting at 7 p.m. On Wednesday, snacks will be given out courtesy of Wellness Dietitians starting at 8 p.m.

Paws Your Stress

Students will be able to interact and play with stress-relieving puppies at the Thomas G. Carpenter Library on Dec. 3, from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.

ZZZ-Zone

Starting on Nov. 30 through Dec. 7, students will be able to rest in the sleeping area of the third floor of the library. The sleeping area will have stocked with pillows and blankets.

Sponsored Group Study Rooms

From Nov. 26 through Dec. 7, the group study rooms of the first floor of the library will be stocked with supplies, courtesy of Healthy Osprey, UNF Dining Services, and the LGBT Resource Center.  

Coloring and Game Stations

From Nov. 26 through Dec. 7, students will also be able to get their creative juices flowing by coloring and playing games at designated stations in the library.

For more information on more activities and events visit the Thomas G. Carpenter Library Facebook page.