What happens if you didn’t complete the required COVID-19 Education Course?

Darvin Nelson, News Editor

If you didn’t know, students were required to take the COVID-19 Education Course through canvas before the August 14 deadline. The University provided this course in order to ensure a more healthy and safe environment for students and faculty.

All students are required to take the coronavirus course, whether they have remote or on-campus classes. Through canvas, students will get a reminder to take the course until it is complete. 

The course would prepare students with knowledge of basic facts of the coronavirus, details of new campus policies, and information on self-screening and hygiene. The course also educates students on when to get medical attention and outlines the expectations of returning to campus.

After completing the course, students will be given a quiz. Students are asked to be knowledgeable about identifying symptoms of COVID-19, handwashing techniques, and describing UNF protocol.

Students who have not taken the COVID-19 Education Course may receive a warning of incompletion. If you have not completed the course with an 80% or higher and are found responsible for violating COVID-19 policies, the Student Code of Conduct will consider that when you are sanctioned.

It’s important to keep up with your UNF email in order to stay in the loop about crucial information that may affect you.

Stay safe Ospreys.

___

• Photo courtesy of Osprey Robotics

Club Spotlight: Osprey Robotics

• UPDs new Ford Explorers circa 2016.

General

UNF student finds antisemitic symbol on dorm door

• Photo courtesy of UNF Library

Epistolae Sancti Hieronymi, The UNF Library’s 526-year-old book

• A local’s guide to thrifting in Jacksonville

A local’s guide to thrifting in Jacksonville

• Photo by tabitha turner on Unsplash.

Business

Local bakeries that will bake you smile

• How inflation impacts college students

How inflation impacts college students

• A girl falling asleep in bed

FEATURED

Does white noise and other background sounds really help you fall sound asleep?

• (Angus Gray/Unsplash)

FEATURED

“We can’t criminalize being a 16 to 25-year-old male,” professor says on loud music statute

• A person looks stressed with a computer and books on their desk

How to avoid college burnout in the upcoming fall semester

•  Photo by Colin McCann.

General

Parking permits start opening for purchase, tips for getting one